(Major work on Projects Management) [EOII Rank]
The appointee has the following key responsibilities:
1. Projects Management for the CWM/Nethersole Fund (the Fund)
As the CAO provides full Secretariat support to the Fund, the appointee will be assigned to take charge of the management of projects receiving grants from the Fund. The Fund is a charitable trust fund established in 1997, with the objective to spread the knowledge of Christ and spirit of sharing by subsidizing projects and services in Hong Kong and Mainland China. So far, we have sponsored over 1,300 granted projects:
- to ensure the successful launch and smooth implementation of granted projects, and carry out regular progress updates including inspection visits to local and mainland projects to enhance projects management;
- to ensure the smooth conduct of the annual application exercise and to strengthen the vetting logistics, including preparing consolidated reports and conducting analysis, coordinating release of grants, etc.; and
- to be responsible for other duties, such as corporate/general administration, executive/secretarial support to the Board/subcommittees, ceremonial events (20th Anniversary of the Fund in 2017), publications, tenancy management, maintenance of home page, liaison, etc.
Responsible for any one or more of the work areas: staff welfare programmes, corporate and general administration, HR management, communications and public relations, estate management, project planning, etc.
3. To report to the Administration Manager who will also support the Fund as the Board Secretary.
- Share the mission of the Foundation and the Fund;
- Passion to promote charitable work in the community with the knowledge and sensitivity to the factors essential to effective implementation and management of projects;
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Business/Public Administration or related discipline;
- At least 3 years’ post-degree relevant working experience, preferably on project applications and management in Hong Kong and Mainland China;
- Distinct attributes and abilities: work independence, projects management experience, problem solving, organizational power, analytical thinking, attention to details, interpersonal, communication and team-building skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua; and
- May need to travel to Mainland China on occasion.
Interested parties please send application with detailed resume and expected salary to the Head of Human Resources and Administration, Central Administration Office, Alice Ho Miu Ling Nethersole Charity Foundation, Room J/7/29, Alice Ho Miu Ling Nethersole Hospital, 11 Chuen On Road, Tai Po, New Territories on or before 10 February 2017 (Friday), under confidential cover. Please mark on envelope the post of the job applied for.
(Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only)