Administrative Executive (Salary range: HK$13,735 to HK$28,040)
To provide administrative and secretarial support to the Chief Executive Officer and the CAO on corporate and general administration, such as:
- coordinate meeting proceedings, e.g. meeting coordination and logistics, compilation and dispatch of papers;
- devise and upkeep the membership database, central filing system and inventory control;
- provide administrative and logistic support to estate/facilities management, maintenance of Hospital Museum, ceremonial/community functions, production of publications, staff welfare programmes, insurance management, information technology (IT) management, maintenance of homepage, purchase and procurement, and service coordination, etc.; and
- liaison with various departments and parties.
- Diploma in Business Administration or related discipline;
- At least 3 years’ relevant working experience;
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing;
- Practical knowledge in IT management and web page maintenance will be a definite advantage;
- Distinct attributes and abilities: analytical and logical thinking, problem solving, organizational power, attention to details, interpersonal and communication skills, work independence and a good team player; and
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Interested parties please send application with detailed resume and expected salary to the Head of Human Resources and Administration, Central Administration Office, Alice Ho Miu Ling Nethersole Charity Foundation, Room J/7/29, Alice Ho Miu Ling Nethersole Hospital, 11 Chuen On Road, Tai Po, New Territories on or before 7 March 2017 (Tuesday), under confidential cover. Please mark on envelope the post of the job applied for.
(Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only)