We envision a world free of poverty where women and men enjoy well-being and rights.
Oxfam Hong Kong is a member of Oxfam International. We are an independent development and relief agency based in Hong Kong. We work with people facing poverty and with partner organisations on development, humanitarian, policy advocacy and public education programmes. For more information on our work, please visit www.oxfam.org.hk
If you are passionate about fighting against poverty and want to contribute to our poverty alleviation work, please join us to make a difference.
- Provide administrative support for Oxfam Partners and donors by handling correspondences; following returned mail and updating donors’ particulars in database
- Perform mailing function like printing letters and labels; coordinate lettershop and other logistic arrangement
- Handle donors’ enquiries
- Maintain the loyalty of donors and reactivate lapsed monthly donor
- Support the logistic arrangement of donor service events
- Matriculated, with at least 2 years’ working experience
- Practical experience in customer service and hotline handling
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good telephone manner and communications skills
- Proficient in computer applications including MS Office and Chinese word processing
- Identification with Oxfam’s mission and vision is highly desirable
Closing date for application: 24 February 2017
We offer a competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Professionals who want to work for a good cause and prepared to take up new challenges, please send your application letter, CV with current and expected salary and date of availability to Human Resources Manager, Oxfam Hong Kong, 17/F., China United Centre, 28 Marble Road, North Point, Hong Kong or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 2375 2433.
[Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicants not invited for interview within six weeks from the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful. All related information will be kept up to 12 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.]
Oxfam Hong Kong is an Equal Opportunities Employer