Registered Nurse/Registered Nurse (Night shift) - North Point District [Ref: RN/RNN-TTH]
- Coordinate, implement and evaluate health care policies and nursing protocols; infection control procedures; reporting and handling epidemic outbreak of infectious disease for the operation of the respective Residential Care Home for the Elderly or Day Care Centre or Home Care Support Services.
- Assist Nursing Manager to oversee and monitor the health care and service standards provided to residents as well as staff supervision including duty roster, training and performance monitoring;
- Maintain and carry out integrity of drug and medical equipment stock; coordinate and arrange different allied healthcare professionals to design and provide services according to resident’s care needs, etc.
- Participate and supervise nursing routines and on-going monitoring of the individual care plan for residents.
- Coordinate pre-admission logistics including visits and preparation of the facilities allocation for admission.
- Manage emergency call and provide home care support services; handle enquiries, feedback and complaints from stakeholders.
- Shift and on call duties are required.
- 5 passes in HKCEE, including English (Syl. B) and Chinese Language OR 5 subjects obtained Level 2 or above in HKDSEE, including English and Chinese.
- Valid practicing certificate (RN) issued by the Nursing Council of Hong Kong. Certificate of Infection Control and Gerontology preferred.
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience in residential elderly services including 3 years at management position preferred.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax: 2882 4466 or through online application: http://www.hkhs.com/online.recruit
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
You are welcome to visit our website www.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society’s personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Housing Society and all personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.